Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All clients who have completed their online sign up via www.curryfit.com or sign up via email or with a team member are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions from their registration until the end of their plan and upon renewal. Prior to signing they should declare their current and previous health condition.
2. Curry Fit reserves the right to refuse a client under the following cases:
o With any medical condition or health risk such as but not limited to pregnancy, type 1 diabetes, heart disease, ulcers, colitis, inflammatory bowel and or Chron’s disease, or any other medical conditions.
o Curry Fit does not intend to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Therefore, the company, its nutritionists and its affiliates do not take any responsibility and are not liable for any negative outcome of the meal plan for the clients who are suffering with any medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician regarding your medical condition or any other health related matter before signing up for any of the meal plans offered.
o Severe gluten allergy, celiac disease, or lactose intolerance.
o Dislike and allergic to cooked eggs, onions & garlic.
o Dislike or allergic to gluten, dairy and eggs together; with or without nuts and even extreme dislikes/allergies.
o Specific diets. Curry Fit can’t accommodate specific diets that are not within the Curry Fit programs.
o Raw and cooked capsicums and tomatoes, depending on the rest of dislikes/allergies (all plans).
o Spice allergies e.g. cumin or black pepper (all plans).
3. Curry Fit considers any confirmation made on www.curryfit.com ,over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, and email valid and binding.
4. Curry Fit reserves the right to send emails, whatsapp messages and SMS communications to all clients unless they have been unsubscribed or requested to unsubscribe.
5. Curry Fit reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
General Terms & Conditions:
2. Curry Fit may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time. Curry Fit may also, without notice or liability, impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or portions of the Site. You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, if any, provided to you in order to access the Site. You shall have no right to directly or indirectly, own, use, loan, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, assign, copy, translate, modify, adapt, improve, or create any new or derivative works from, or display, distribute, perform, or in any way exploit the Site, or any of its contents (including software) in whole or in part.
3. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Curry Fit controls this Site from the U.A.E. Curry Fit makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
4. APPLICABLE LAW. The Laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern the use of the Site and the Terms & Conditions, without regards to conflict of laws principals. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
5. CURRENCY of TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you is in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 15 to 45 working days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card. Should there be a request to cancel meal plans; it will take effect in 3 business days. Client can transfer the remaining days to a third party or as an online credit to Curry Fit online orders.
1. Cancellation refund for meal plans is only under extenuating circumstance and upon approval of Curry Fit Management. A two (2) weeks processing time with twenty percent (25%) cancellation fee will apply on the meal plan retail price with all discounts forfeited. Credit card charges on any product purchased incurred by Curry Fit will be deducted from the refunded amount.
2. In the event of a global pandemic, Curry Fit will not refund but you have the option to pause your plan valid up to one year to resume.
3. Cancellation will not be accepted due to any or all personal preferences.
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU.
By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Curry Fit through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate, or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Curry Fit to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Curry Fit to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Curry Fit . The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
If you use Curry Fit Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE.
This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Curry Fit ‘s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Curry Fit will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS.
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Curry Fit has no control over these sites or the content within them. Curry Fit does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Curry Fit does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Curry Fit for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT POLICY.
Curry Fit is a trademarked logo, company, and brand. Any infringement will lead to persecution in UAE courts. Curry Fit may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence, or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
Although Curry Fit is not responsible for the content, quality or accuracy of data provided by users, compilations of such data, text, information and other materials made available to users through Curry Fit’s system. The On-line Materials are Curry Fit ’s intellectual property, and are protected by UAE and international intellectual property laws. The On-line Materials may not be copied or redistributed either in whole or in part without prior written consent of Curry Fit , except as expressly and specifically permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
1. The On-line Materials are and will remain the exclusive property of Curry Fit . All rights, titles and interests in and to the On-line Materials will be and remain vested solely in Curry Fit . Under no circumstances will you have any right, directly or indirectly, to own, use, copy, loan, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, redistribute, assign, or otherwise convey the On- line Materials, or any rights thereto, except as expressly and specifically provided in the Terms & Conditions. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will convey to you any right, title, or interest, except that of a license with the express rights and subject to all limitations herein. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions grants you the right, directly or indirectly, to use the On-line Materials to create a product for resale or to use the On-line Materials in any way that competes with Curry Fit .
2. You acknowledge and agree that Curry Fit will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Curry Fit ‘s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Curry Fit or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Curry Fit’s name.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES.
1. Curry Fit makes no warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranty of title or non-infringement or implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violation of rights in relation to the availability, accuracy, validity, reliability or content of these pages and/or the site. Curry Fit also does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information that is submitted, displayed or uploaded through the site by any user.
2. Curry Fit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this site and/or food and beverage products, even if Curry Fit has been advised of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Curry Fit would in such case be limited to the greatest extent of liability permitted by law.
3. You understand and agree that Curry Fit nor their team members, owners, employees are not liable for any health consequences or medical conditions that arise from consuming Curry Fit food and/or beverages. All food, beverage, lifestyle changes, and nutritional advice should be approved by your medical doctor prior to starting or consuming Curry Fit products and/or services. You understand and agree that Curry Fit is not liable for any hospital fees or any other fees related to your complaints.
VIOLATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS.
You understand and agree that in Curry Fit’s sole discretion, and without prior notice, Curry Fit may terminate your access to the Site, or exercise any other remedy available and remove any unauthorized user information, if Curry Fit believes that the information you provide has violated or is inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions, or violates the rights of Curry Fit, or any third party, or violates the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Curry Fit for violations of these Terms & Conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. Curry Fit may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena.
You agree to indemnify and hold Curry Fit, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site, or your breach of the Terms & Conditions.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU.
By providing materials to Curry Fit, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Curry Fit an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Curry Fit may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Curry Fit for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Curry Fit. Any communication or materials you send to Curry Fit will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Curry Fit for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for ensuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Curry Fit is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect. Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
1. All credit/debit card's details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
2. Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
3. Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.curryfit.com ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
5. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website.
6. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
7. We treat client data according to the best practices (and laws) of data storage. Client data is stored in our highly secure data center and can be securely accessed only by the Curry Fit team, which runs in your web browser. Further, while we do not sell or share it with third parties, we do, from time to time, conduct our own in-house research on anonymized client data.
Products process of delivery the items/goods conditions - Curry Fit reserves the right to deliver goods as per logistics capabilities and at their own timeline. Payment confirmation of their total order will be sent by email to the customer.